Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Follow  Up  From  BID  Meeting
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  08/17/2016  02:33  PM
To:  leo.martinez@lacity.org

Hello  Leo,

It  was  nice  meeting  you  at  the  BID  Consortium  meeting  last  week.  Thank  you  for  the  presentation,  it  was  very  informative.

I wanted  to  follow  up  with  you  about  getting  access  to  the  data  that  showed  the  location  of  all  the  trashcans.

I am  particularly  interested  in  Wilshire  Center  BID  area  (Wilton  to  Hoover  and  3rd  to  8th  Street).

Can  you  please  let  me  know  if  that  is  something  I can  get  access  to  or  that  you  can  provide  me?

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003